Friday, February 6, 2009

Goals of our Game

The team met today and we decided once and for all on the direction our game is going to take. We're going to stick with the action/puzzle idea in a 2D world. The main character is going to be a lowly I.B.L.O.U. grunt who gets kicked around by his superiors. I'll write more of the narrative later. Right now, I just want to jot down the goals of the game that we've developed. Ken Rolston said we have to have goals, so here they are:

1. Suction of trash/cohesion of trash ball mechanic
2. Portal/Warphole mechanic
3. Gravitational physics
4. Other guns?
5. RPG Elements of gun advancement/skill, purchasable upgrades

Goal number four is still under development. I'm gonna sketch some things out before our next team meeting this coming Sunday.

Oh yeah, we should probably meet with our mentor soon. I don't think Peter will buy the 'I've been suffering from lupus' excuse that I was going to give in class today.
-Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment