Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Proposal

Met with the team today. Eric helped me finalize the technology part of the proposal. Unlike me, his writing was short and to the point. And with the help of everyone else, we were able to finish the schedule part of the proposal, too. Our plan at this point is to let Xuan and me design the first level of the game from a non-technical standpoint. Then once we have the art and the plot worked out, Jack and Eric can look at our ideas and see what they would need to program.

We're having a terrible time coming up with our team name. Everyone else seems to be naming themselves as if they were a game company. We don't wanna jump on the bandwagon, but we don't wanna feel left out, either.

In other unrelated news, we've established 5:30 PM on Tuesdays as our designated meeting time. While we're on the topic of non sequiturs, our mentor responded to us. He said that we would need to drive out to Hunt Valley to meet him. This will be a little inconvenient but not really a problem; I've got a car and I live around here, so I know how to get there. But as of right now I don't really know where 'there' is. I'm sure he'll give us directions later.
-Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment